Collision Center FAQs
European Motorcars Collision Center
European Motorcars commitment to excellence and over 30 years of experience means when it is time to have your vehicle repaired you can trust our experience in the collision repair business. To ensure performance, we follow a proven repair process, and offer the following services:
- One of our trained appraisers will provide you with a detailed written estimate and description of the repairs
- We will arrange a Hertz rental vehicle for you which is available on site here at European Motorcars
- We provide continuous customer contact to keep you informed about the progress of your vehicle during the repair process
- European Motorcars utilizes advanced frame measuring systems with computerized printouts to guarantee accurate repairs
- Sophisticated quality control systems and standard operating procedures prevent rework and reduce repair times
- World class finishes – BASF Glasurit premium refinishing paint systems with color match ensure that you receive the highest quality refinishing and recapture the factory look of your vehicle
- Your vehicle is washed, vacuumed and quality checked before delivery
- From time to time we will call customers to make sure that their expectations were met and that they are completely satisfied with the repairs done to their vehicle
- European Motorcars guarantees all work and protects you with a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all performed collision repair work
If you expect the highest quality repairs and service for your vehicle and want the repairs completed by Specialists in all aspects of collision repair trust your vehicle to the trained professionals at European Motorcars Collision Center. We never compromise on quality.
Our Services Include:
Professional, Friendly Staff
Our staff at European Motorcars is committed to making your collision repair experience as positive as possible. While it's not easy to turn an auto accident into a satisfying experience, our representatives are trained to do just that. You will find that our associates are knowledgeable, friendly, and professional.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
You'll have peace of mind knowing that European Motorcars protects you for as long as you own your vehicle. If you should ever find yourself in need of our warranty service, please call our office at 860-632-2355.
Towing and Rental Cars
European Motorcars has created preferred service arrangements with well-known towing companies in Connecticut and we have an exclusive service arrangement with Hertz Rental Cars. Our facility even has an on-site Hertz office ready to assist you, and we're ready to help meet your towing and rental car needs 24/7
Insurance Company Approved
European Motorcars has established positive business relationships with virtually every auto insurance company. Our ability to "negotiate" ensures a smoother, faster repair process. We will work pro-actively with your insurance company to delivery the high-quality service you deserve.
European Motorcars employs trained and qualified technicians to perform the complex structural, mechanical, body and refinish work required to meet industry repair quality standards. We invest heavily in the ongoing training and development of our technicians.
At European Motorcars, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. A high percentage of our customers have stated that based on our service and quality, they will refer their family and friends to European Motorcars for their collision service needs.
Advanced Repair Equipment
Advances in vehicle design and technology require the use of sophisticated equipment to properly repair the composites, high strength steel, aluminum, safety systems, on-board computers and complex finishes common to a growing number of vehicles. European Motorcars invests in computerized repair and refinish systems and technologically advanced welders to ensure quality repairs.
A Few Things to Know Before Having Your Car Repaired
Your car is likely the second largest investment you're likely to make, so preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally at European Motorcars.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages. We will gladly arrange for your car to be towed to our repair facility.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our location and ask that the insurance company come to inspect the car. European Motorcars works closely with all of the major insurance companies and we keep close communication with insurance companies to advise them of all work and repairs that need to be done to our customer's vehicle.
- As a consumer, it's nice to know that there is no law that requires you get more than one estimate or appraisal on your vehicle. You have the right to get as many comparison estimates as you'd like in order to help you make an informed decision about your collision repair options.
- You have the right to take your vehicle to the collision repair center of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop. Your insurance company usually can recommend a reputable repair center in your area, including European Motorcars.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, just ask a friendly associate at European Motorcars.
- Choose a repair center that has unibody repair equipment and certified technicians. At European Motorcars all of our technicians have continuing I-CAR and ASE training to ensure that they are skilled in the latest repair process and equipment.
- Make sure you choose a collision repair center that has the advanced equipment and systems used to remove and reinstall frame, suspension, engine, and drive train components as well as provide other essential collision repair services. European Motorcars has the latest equipment and training necessary to repair your car to its exact factory specifications.
- Make sure that the collision repair center offers a warranty. European Motorcars offers every customer our industry-best warranty that protects you for as long as you own your vehicle.
- Let us help you work with your insurance company. European Motorcars has established positive business relationships with virtually every auto insurance company. Our ability to "cut through the red tape" ensures a smoother, faster repair process.
- Ask the repair center to pre-arrange a rental car. Since the average car is in the repair shop for two weeks, ask if the shop can make recommendations for a rental car company and if they can arrange for a replacement rental car to be ready when you drop off your car. European Motorcars has an on-site Hertz Rental office that can arrange a rental car for you on the spot.